当前位置:蚂蚁文档网 > 作文范文 > 介绍景点常用英语口语对话:介绍景点英语对话

介绍景点常用英语口语对话:介绍景点英语对话

时间:2022-01-14 14:25:28 浏览次数:

介绍景点常用的英语口语对话

【介绍景点常用的英语口语对话】

A: Good afternoon.How may I help you?

下午好,有什么能够帮您的?

B: Good afternoon.This is my first time to be here for vacation.I am wondering what I should go see.

下午好,这是我第一次来这度假。有什么地方我应该去看的吗?

A: Well.You can go to Lujiazui to see some buildings that today represent modern Shanghai, like the Pearl Tower or Jinmao Tower.

你能够去陆家嘴,那里的建筑代表着现代的上海,比如说东方明珠,金茂大厦。

B: Sounds great.Is there any other place?

听起来不错,还有其它推荐的地方吗?

A: You can also go to the former French Concession which represents old Shanghai. The French Concession has many famous streets. But one in particular you should visit is Wukang Road which has great heritage architecture that was built by the French residents in the early 1920s and 30s.

你也能够去法租界,那里是典型的老上海,有很多街道。但是你一定要去武康路,因为那里有二三十年代法国人建的传统建筑。

B: Do you think there will bemany people around?

那里人会多吗?

A: On the weekday, there are not so many people around. It is rather quiet.

工作日的时候,没有很多人,比较安静。

B: Thanks for your suggestions.

谢谢你的建议。

A: I am happy to share.

我很乐意分享。

B: By the way, where can I find good Shanghaiese food?

顺便问问,哪里能够吃到好的上海菜?

A: I would definitely recommend Yuanyuan which is not far from here. They have traditional Shanghaiese food, such as The Red Braised Pork Belly. But I am afraid that the restaurant might be fully booked at dinner time as it is so popular. However,we can help you to book it in advance if you would like to try.

那我一定推荐离着不远的圆苑。那里有传统的上海菜,比如红烧肉。不过我觉得晚餐时间有可能满座,因为这个餐厅很受欢迎。不过如果你想试试,我能够帮你预定。

B: I am drooling already.Thank you.

我已经在流口水了,谢谢你。

【介绍景点常用的英语口语对话】

Todd: So, Monica, you are from New Zealand.

托德:莫妮卡,你来自新西兰。

Monica: Yes, that"s right.

莫妮卡:对,没错。

Todd: So, for people going to New Zealand, what would you recommend? What are three orfour places that you must see in New Zealand?

托德:对计划去新西兰旅行的人们,你有什么建议?请你推荐三

至四个新西兰必去景点。

Monica: Oh, OK, three or four places you must see. Well, it depends what you"re looking forreally. I think a lot of people that come to New Zealand enjoy an outdoor lifestyle,

so there"s lotsof outdoor activities and places you can go to to enjoy in New Zealand. Personally, I find theSouth Island

of New Zealand very scenic in comparison to the North Island, so for me, amust-do is the West Coast of the South Island.

It"s very pretty.

莫妮卡:哦,好,三至四个必去景点。这要取决于你对什么感兴趣。我认为绝大部分来新西兰游玩的游客喜欢户外生活方式,新西兰

有很多户外运动,也有很多能够享受户外运动的好去处。我个人认为

与新西兰北岛相比,新西兰南岛的景色更美,我认为必去的景点是南

岛的西海岸,那里非常漂亮。

Todd: The West Coast.

托德:西海岸。

Monica: Yeah. In particular, there"s two glaciers.

Franz Joseph and Fox Glaciers, which arevery stunning to look at, and you can either have a look at them by foot, or you

can pay for ahelicopter ride that takes you up and shows you an aerial view of them.

莫妮卡:对。特别是那里的两个冰川。弗朗兹·约瑟夫冰川和福

克斯冰川,这两座冰川非常迷人,游客能够步行去观赏冰川,也能够

乘坐直升飞机从上空鸟瞰冰川。

Todd: Now, do people ever walk across the glaciers?

托德:人们能够步行穿越冰川?

Monica: There are guides that can walk you across. Yeah, I haven"t done it personally, but it ispossible.

莫妮卡:有导游引领游客穿越冰川。我还没有尝试过,不过是能

够的。

Todd: So what else would you recommend for New Zealand? What other places should peoplesee?

托德:还有其他的新西兰景点推荐吗?其他值得一去的景点?

Monica: I think if you want to see ... let me think ... rural New Zealand. It"s quite a nice ideato drive the length

of the country and then you can see the interesting farming that is takingplace, in particular in the South Island. The lower part of the South Island, and a lot of theNorth Island

as well. There"s a lot of sheep in New Zealand and there"s a

lot of cattle as well,so I think it"s always interesting to

go for a drive to see that firsthand.

莫妮卡:我想,如果你想看……让我想一下,如果大家对新西兰

郊区感兴趣,那开车游览是个不错的主意,沿途你们会看到南岛地区

有趣的务农场景。南岛的下端和北岛的绝大部分地区也有农场。新西

兰有很多羊和牛,我认为开车沿途欣赏这种景色非常有意思。

Todd: So, you just start up in Auckland in the north

and drive all the way down south?

托德:开车从北方的奥克兰一路南下吗?

Monica: Yeah, well, there"s many ways you can do it,

but I recommend one way of doing it istoo arrive in Auckland and to have an experience of a big city, well a big city for New Zealand,and then drive down the center of the North

Island and maybe have a farming experiencesomewhere. There"s

a lot of farm stay opportunities available for tourists who come to NewZealand, so depending on how you do it.

莫妮卡:对,有很多条线路能够选择,不过我推荐大家先去奥克兰,体验这座新西兰大城市的生活,然后开车沿着北岛中心区一路南下,路上能够体验下农场生活。新西兰有很多寄宿农场可供游客选择,这要取决于你们想怎么做。大家能够和当地家庭在一起生活两三天的

时间,体验农场生活。这里是我推荐的一个地方。第二个推荐地是罗

托鲁瓦市,罗托鲁瓦位于北岛中心,游客能够体验毛利文化。

You might want to stay two or three days with afamily

and experience a farming lifestyle. So that"s, yeah, one

thing I"d recommend. Andanother is to maybe go to a city like Rotorua which is really in the center of the North Island,and experience Maori culture. There"s a Maori village there near the Whakarewarewa forestwhich hosts a lot of tourists, and

you get to experience Maori waiata which is Maori songs

andyou get to see the hot springs in New Zealand and thermal mud pools, so, yeah, Rotorua is anice city to go and visit, and then work your way down to the capital of New Zealand which isWellington, and I think if you want to experience the cafe lifestyle of New Zealand that"s a goodplace to go.

法卡雷瓦雷瓦红木森林附近有个毛利人村庄,游客能够住在那里,聆听毛利歌曲,欣赏新西兰的春季景色和地热泥浆池,罗托鲁瓦是一

座值得游览的城市,然后继续南下前往新西兰首都惠灵顿市,如果大家想感受新西兰的咖啡生活,那惠灵顿市是个好去处。

【介绍某地的英语简短对话】

Jim:What can I see in Beijing?

我在北京能去参观哪些地方?

Helen:Lots of things:there’s the Forbidden City.

能参观的地方很多呀:有故宫。

Jim:What’s the Forbidden City like?

故宫怎们样?

Helen:It’s beautiful, but crowded.

很漂亮,不过参观的人很多所以比较拥挤。

Jim:What else can I see?

还有其它地方吗?

Helen:Tiananmen Square and the Great Wall!

还有*广场和长城!

Jim:Great. Thanks Helen.

太好了!谢谢海伦。

常用短语表达:

What can I see in Beijing?

我在北京能看些什么?

You can see the Forbidden City.

你能够去故宫看看。

【介绍家乡的英语口语对话】

Todd: Hello!

托德:你好!

Heidi: Hi!

海蒂:你好!

Todd: Hi! What is your name?

托德:嗨!你叫什么名字?

Heidi: My name is Heidi.

海蒂:我叫海蒂。

Todd: Heidi! Where are you from?

托德:海蒂!你来自哪里?

Heidi: I"m from the U.S.

海蒂:我来自美国。

Todd: OK. Where are you from in the U.S?托德:好。你来自美国的哪里?

Heidi: From Connecticut.

海蒂:康涅狄格州。

Todd: OK. Ah..tell us about Connecticut.托德:好。那跟我们说说康涅狄格州吧。

Heidi: Um..it"s really nice. in the nothern part. (OK)

It"s very country.

海蒂:嗯,那里非常好,位于美国北部。(好)是典型的乡村地区。

Todd: Oh. OK. So there"s lots of trees and grass and things like that. Oh nice! Where do you live now?

托德:哦,好的。那里有很多树木和草地这样的东西。真棒!你

现在住在哪里?

Heidi: I live in Tokyo.

海蒂:我住在东京。

Todd: In Tokyo! How long have you been in Japan?

托德:东京!你来日本多长时间了?

Heidi: About three and a half years.

海蒂:大概三年半了。

Todd: OK. That"s a long time. Uh..what do you think about Japan?

托德:好。那真是很长时间了。嗯……你觉得日本怎么样?

Heidi: Um..it"s great. I like the food.

海蒂:非常棒!我喜欢这里的食物。

Todd: OK. And you do karate?

托德:好。你练空手道吗?

Heidi: Mm-hm

海蒂:嗯。

Todd: Ka-ra-te I should say. How long have you been doing karate?

托德:我应该说空手道,这样才对。你练空手道有多长时间了?

Heidi: For about a year. A little over a year.

海蒂:大概有一年了。有一年多点的时间。

Todd: OK. And do you have a blackbelt?

托德:好。那你到黑带级别了吗?

Heidi: Not yet.

海蒂:还没有。

Todd: OK. Do you practice karate in the United States?

托德:好。你在美国也练空手道吗?

Heidi: No, I don"t.

海蒂:不,没有。

Todd: Thanks, Heidi.

托德:谢谢你,海蒂。

推荐访问:企业介绍范文英文对话 景点 英语口语 对话

猜你喜欢